RESPECT THE GREAT PERSONALITY (Ash-Sheikh Muhammad Sani Yahaya Jingir, Hafizahullah)

RESPECT THE GREAT PERSONALITY
(Ash-Sheikh Muhammad Sani Yahaya Jingir, Hafizahullah)
-My hero had a great personality and a great heart
-My hero was guided by Allah as he was a strong believer in Allah and in pure Islamic Monotheism
-My hero was never an arrogant person, he always used to seek from those around him and he followed Prophet Muhammad's advice of seeking Allah's guidance before taking any decisions
-My hero was a descendent of a religious family
-My hero never feared anyone but Allah and he followed the Prophet's saying, that no one could harm him except by Decree of Allah, from such belief his courage came
-My hero isn't only the personality honored by his displines but also from all and sundry.
-During the discussion on the controversy surrounding coronavirus My hero stood his ground and never shake for once and finally succeeded.
FINALLY MY HERO'S NEIGHBORS DESCRIBED HIM AS HUMBLE, PEACE LOVING AND HONEST PERSONALITY
Written by Ibrahim Maina Muhammad (ibrahimmaina34@gmail.com)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MALAMAN TSUBBU DA BOKAYE SU SUKE INGIZA MASU YIN FYADE

Do you want to know about (COVID19 VIRUS) read this you will be shock

(AREWA LIVES MATTER 13-06-2020)